Sunday, November 14, 2010

Typography

Here I wanna share some Typography design with u guys. Hope u all enjoy it =)

I found out that arrangement of font is very important. From far, we will attracted by the shape of the font. Just like this picture ' I love typography. If look closer and read properly, it's become ' I love typography alot '. It really creative design of font because the arrangement of the word become a meaningful sentences. I really like it ! ^^



Another favorite - colourful works. What I can get from here is the words moving from left bottom. Showing powerful ~


This design always make me feels it's a magazine cover. The arrangement of the font or what ? By the way, it really a good design.


3D typo design cover with newspaper. My opinion, 'read all about it' words cover with newspaper/ magazine actually try to bring the message that remind us to read those newspaper or magazine. I don't know it's correct or not, but this is what I get from it. How about u ?

No comments:

Post a Comment